• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Consultation tomorrow!

JulesE

Evening everyone,

I have my consultation at WLSG tomorrow (have to treck through Birmingham for 9.20am!).

Just wondering if there are any questions you think that I need to ask?

I just have so many things buzzing around my head, I don't want to miss something tomorrow!

Thanks in advance
xx

ask what exactly is included in your after care for the price you have payed ask how many fills is included over how long ask if theres a dietician for support that you can ring if you need advice at any point.

ask what exactly is included in your after care for the price you have payed ask how many fills is included over how long ask if theres a dietician for support that you can ring if you need advice at any point.

Thanks Liz.
I know the after care package is good - I'm with WLSG. I think their package seems the best at the minute.

Thanks Margaret,
I am writing a list - was just wondering if anyone would sugest something I've forgotten :D

Good luck for tomorrow.

I have started thinking of questions already for my *fingers crossed* bypass. Albeit they are scribbled on a big brown evelope with all my gumf in but they are there lol
Mine are mostly about the surgery though and how long I will have to be in for.. hate being away from home :)

good luck julie but you wont need it wendys lovely and she will put you at ease straight away 1 thing i did was go earlier than my appt and had a word with some of the people in the waiting room waiting for fills ! im in at the weekend for my op with them in preston so fingers crossed you will get 3 years aftercare now as well 2 years unlimited fills and care and 3 fills and appts in yr 3 good luck xxheather

good luck julie but you wont need it wendys lovely and she will put you at ease straight away 1 thing i did was go earlier than my appt and had a word with some of the people in the waiting room waiting for fills ! im in at the weekend for my op with them in preston so fingers crossed you will get 3 years aftercare now as well 2 years unlimited fills and care and 3 fills and appts in yr 3 good luck xxheather

Thanks Heather,
All went well and between the consultation with Wendy & prior phone chats with Michelle, there were hardly any questions we could ask, lol!

I had already booked the 3 year package - seems the best on the market by far.

My op's been changed to Sheffield now, else I'd have been going to Preston too.

Good luck with your op, hope all goes well
xx

Thanks so much to you all for the well wishes. The consultation was fine and informative.
Not long for me to wait now :)

xx

Back