• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cor, my sense of style left a lot to be desired!

Sarah Metcalf

I've been looking through the wardrobe for something warmer to wear, and noticed that last years clothes were all so drab. It's all plain, long sleeved t-shirts, the sad thing is that I knew they weren't doing me any favours but wore them anyway in an attempt to blend into the background :( Thankfully I now see the light and want to wear nice stuff :D I just wish my bank would let me go shopping, but they say that I haven't enough of those 'fun buttons' to play with :sigh:

On a more positive note, the other day I got out of bed and automatically started to limp, so I stopped myself and wondered why I'd done it. I then realised that every morning I used to limp around until I had woken up, and I now no longer need to do it, result!

Thanks for reading my rambling ;)

Oh and I made my own pickled beetroot from stuff grown in the garden today, hope it works .

I'll go away now lol...

Pickled beetroot..yummm.
You got that lovely dress last week didn't you? Things are changing for the better. I got into stuff in my wardrobe this weekend that had previously been too tight which has been wonderful. But I must admit that too many items are black or navy. Must stop looking at black clothes!

have you tried ebay? you can get some great deals on there xxx
and if you are passing some homemade pickled beetroot around..send some my way lol xxx

Yummmy that sounds delish!

I think about 90% of my wardrobe is either black, navy or brown.. How dull :( hope to be buying some nice new bold smaller clothes soon :)

WELL GIRLS feel I must join in though I am only pre op I have lost over 5 stone already and discovered that clothes I had put away YEARS ago NOW fit - Hoarding has its advantages and I wear a bit of colour and norm today NOT rent a tent black tee shirt and joggers I have JEANS on

^^^

wow....5 stone pre op....AMAZING!

Back