• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Couch potato to 5K

Thanks Kirsty. Today has been a better day but there is too much crappy food in my house at the moment and I'm slipping back into my evening eating habits. Why is it that the bad stuff slips down more easily than the protein!

kurstywursty

Welcome to my world lol xx

When I have a bad food day my priority is to avoid damaging my band so I tend to graze :-(

But the bad stuff is Defo easier to graze on

Who wants to graze on tomato and cucumber lol xxx

Oh Kirsty! Why do we do it to ourselves? I thought I'd addressed a lot of the emotional eating but I think it runs so deeply that it's very hard to change.

kurstywursty

Pippa. I think I have accepted I will always have to fight my compulsive eating. I just need to get smarter with some strategies ;-(

But hey it is a bit easier with my band. But just such a shock to realise the battle will be ongoing. I had honestly thought this surgery would sort me out lol xxx

kurstywursty

Go girls. I'm still in the contemplation stage lol. I just can't get past week one day one.

I'm seriously considering whether this running lark is for me lol ;-)

Well done you super runners xxxx

maggy

WOW!!! Everyone is doing soooo well. Congrats!!! Mega impressed :0)

I'm back into it and have just been for 35
Mins run/walk - I'm sticking to the intervals to protect my old knees :0)

Kirsty, there's a Jeff Galloway app called easy 10k. Keep contemplating :0)

maggy

I'm doing my 10k run today. I may come in last but I *will* make it to the end :0) Hope you're all doing well xx