• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

could my day get any better!!

:)
Well not weight loss related at all but I have to share my day with my fab WL Friends!

1st of we do a bonus ball at work and I won £250 this morning my number was last nights bonus ball.

Now I work for a high end chauffer company and part of job is to speak to a few celebs.

My first call of the day was from the lovely JB from JLS who wished me a merry christmas and I have just had a lovely long chat taking bookings for The Lush Olly Murs who also wished me a Merry Christmas.

Oh I do love my job sometimes :p:wow:

anyway weight loss news lost 2lb last week had my 3 month check up andhospital very pleased with me just 5 more lb to go until im in the 17's.

Hope every one is well

Happy Losing and Merry Christmas Peeps xxxxx

hahaha fantastic day jo, nice one :) xxx

how lovely :) merry christmas to you too xx

:)
Well not weight loss related at all but I have to share my day with my fab WL Friends!

1st of we do a bonus ball at work and I won £250 this morning my number was last nights bonus ball.

Now I work for a high end chauffer company and part of job is to speak to a few celebs.

My first call of the day was from the lovely JB from JLS who wished me a merry christmas and I have just had a lovely long chat taking bookings for The Lush Olly Murs who also wished me a Merry Christmas.

Oh I do love my job sometimes :p:wow:

anyway weight loss news lost 2lb last week had my 3 month check up andhospital very pleased with me just 5 more lb to go until im in the 17's.

Hope every one is well

Happy Losing and Merry Christmas Peeps xxxxx

All i got was a phone call asking if i wanted a new phone!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas
Take Care

Andy xx

i never even got a phone call :( not even wrong number or call centre that i could shout at x

Olly Murs........ Sorry what else did you say?

Back