• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

couple of questions

mandyl

hi
couple of questions if no one minds.
can i take some pics when in hospital?
would like some memories of it and of cause a pic of my sexy man:D.

went to dr today and she said she thinks they wont keep me waiting to long either or ill just end up back in ,what do you guys think? would hospital dr say about month just to shut me up?

when do i contact christine? shes gonna speak to mr slater tomorrow.
cant think of what else i wanted to ask:rolleyes:
xxx

Soz hun have no idea bout what goes on in ur man`s hospital :):) but there is no reason why you cant have pics of u and ur wounds :) the rest of ur questions soz cant help ya but am sure others will be along soon xxx

Hi Mandy - I don't think he would have said a month if he didn't mean it. And I'VE SEEN SOME PICS OF PEOPLE IN HOSPITAL SO i DON'T THINK ANYONE WOULD MIND IF YOU TOOK YOUR CAMERA ALONG . Ooops sorry, I'm not shouting, I pressed the caps lock by mistake. I'm going to, just to take some pics of naughtypuppy in her PJ's!!

thanks m to my rescue again. silly wally iam.xx

Aaaah - silly wally!

When I was last in at St R's I was told no cameras or phones with cameras in order to protect the priivacy of other patients. But I know quite a few peeps who have had pictures, so maybe there is a way around it. The nurse even checked my phone - at the time it was new and I had no idea how to use the camera, so she let me keep it. But she was a new nurse, I don't know if the usual nurses are so strict.

We all know why you want pics you want one taken with your surgeon lol not of your scars ha ha x
how could you suggest such a thing!
cant see where you got that idea. ha ha ha

When I was last in at St R's I was told no cameras or phones with cameras in order to protect the priivacy of other patients. But I know quite a few peeps who have had pictures, so maybe there is a way around it. The nurse even checked my phone - at the time it was new and I had no idea how to use the camera, so she let me keep it. But she was a new nurse, I don't know if the usual nurses are so strict.
When my OH was in hospital (Northwick Park) for surgery last month it was made very clear to him that photographs on the ward were not permitted because of the privacy of the other patients.

They were very hot on people using their mobiles too - presumably because most mobiles these days have cameras. (And, heaven forbid, because it stopped people using the pay-as-you-go patient phones :rolleyes: )

When he was readmitted to Kings with an infection a couple of weeks afterwards they were not quite so strict :D

Mind you, at Northwick Park he was in a shared room of 6 and one of the other beds had someone in it who was under Police guard :eek: (attempt murder victim) and in South London you take someone's phone from them over their dead body :D (The young guy in the bed opposite him had 3 phones and was using them all - 1 for family and friends and 1 each for his girlfriends :eek:)

With regard to photographs of you in bed, taking them with the curtains round your bed should be OK.

love

TillyBob

thats an idea thanks bob
im sure ill convince him somehow. lets face it i think hes gonna be glad to do anything to get rid of me. lol xx

hiya hun as for takin pics of why ya in hosp i knw i am as i want to record my journey and i knw peeps who have done video diarys and put em on youtube not sure i could do this like lol but i will be doin vids for memory and just so i can look back on it and defo loads of pics for an album im goin to start.x

hi all i have just come out of st R and my hubby took lots of pics (bless him) of me in bed and of my wound so there was no problem with that. And mobiles are fine as long as ringer turned off.
So happy snapping x

P.s can you get pic for me pls:D

Of Mr Slater of course

You can get up to 5 years in the big house for stalking you know, madam ;):D

love

TillyBob
make a change from sitting here on my own then. only thing is my brother says no tvs or laptops, umm. xx

Back