• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cpap machine

kako1924

Hi

Does anyone know from sunderland if you have to take your cpap machine with you when you go for your surgery?

Thanks

Not from sunderland but yes you will.

YES you do had my op there yes i had to take it used it normally as i would at home. Made sure it was all read for me coming back from theatre incase i needed it but only used it on night like at home. They will tell you at ur pr op assessment. x

Ok thanks do they look at it, at all? Like the stats etc. just worried as i havent been using it as much as i should because i cant physically get to sleep wearing it after ivd been on nights, and if im back the same night i give up after an hour coz i cant tolerate loosing even an hours sleep with it x

No but if your oxygen saturation is low they will pick it up at preop

Ok thanks do they look at it, at all? Like the stats etc. just worried as i havent been using it as much as i should because i cant physically get to sleep wearing it after ivd been on nights, and if im back the same night i give up after an hour coz i cant tolerate loosing even an hours sleep with it x

Left it all upto me, I have a water reservoir on mine so had it all set upready on the morning ready for later cos thought wouldnt be upto it later xx Only plugged it in an dswitched it on for me once I was settled in bed for the night x

Back