• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CPAP Machine

IRJ

Been to Salford Royal today and picked up my brand new CPAP machine that i have to use, i tried it out at the hospital with the oxyegen blowing through my nose and mouth shut which was weird but it did seem quite comfortable, anyway we shall see tonite.

Good luck, hope it help's you to get a good night's sleep :):):):

haha - i got so confused! I read it as CRAP machine!!

My bad..

:) xxx

Good luck with it. It took my hubby a few days to get used to but now he is finally sleeping well and breathing all night.

Been to Salford Royal today and picked up my brand new CPAP machine that i have to use, i tried it out at the hospital with the oxyegen blowing through my nose and mouth shut which was weird but it did seem quite comfortable, anyway we shall see tonite.

you won't know yourself once you wear it, you'll think why didn't i know what i do now, then!! best of luck, wouldn't be without mine, hopefully another 2-3 stone off for me and i won't need it at all

Be prepared not to get a complete nights sleep at first. It can take a bit of getting used to. However my husband cant sleep without it now, and its made the world of difference to him.

Good luck

Mells xx

I am picking mine up in the morning from Resmed in the west end, i think they said its a " autoset series cpap" not sure what mask i have to have but will know all in the morning.
Hope u have a good nights sleep, will be interested to hear how ur first night went and if u felt less sleepy tomorrow xx

Hi IRJ was wondering how ur night went. I picked up my machine today but its not a cpap but an apap instead an automated one.
Any adjustments can be made without me going in, i just send in the post the data reader they adjust it and send it back.
Which mask did u get, i could not bear the large facial mask even the top of the range one which is meant to be the most popular as its comfortable i just went for the one that goes in ur nose.
Did u notice a big diff this morning.
Take care luv Roch xx

Ive got the same mask and auto machine but coudnt sleep with it on so at 3am took it off and tried to sleep which i did a little bit i will try again tonite.

At Resmed they told me that its fine to just ease myself into using the machine all night and its find to use it for a few hrs and build ut up.
Can i ask ya what bothered you bout it as i am wondering how it will be tonight.
I am so shattered so i am hoping it wont bother me.
Hope u get a good nights sleep tonight take care luv Roch x

I just couldnt get comfy then i started breathing thru my mouth and then i started to panic so put it down.
I hope you sleep better tonite xx

Fingers crossed and i hope u have a good night 2 xx

Back