• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CPAP Machine

Hi
I have had a CPAP machine since 2002. It saved my life and helped me lose 5 stone until bypass surgery in march 2009, since which I have lost 4 1/2 stone in 5 months
I had a new fixed rate machine day of surgery and it is going well, my surgeon thinks I may well not need it and should wean myself off it but I think I am hooked on it!! I tried the last weekend without it and I could not sleep until about 5am for an hour! and I seem to be catching up since!! how long did anyone else take to get off their machine?? how long have you been on your machine??

Hi Irj how did last night go, i had a very similar experience to you, i had mine on from 12/3 then suddenly it felt like i was in the middle of a massive gale force and it woke me up, i took it on and off for 4 more times through the night.
Am hoping for a better nights sleep tonight and i hope u have a good night`s sleep 2 xx

Has you can read i suffer with severe sleep apnea and ime on the cpap machine to control it but i havnt informed my company, the dvla or the company insurance has i have a company car bcos ime a sales manager and drive about 400 miles per week, now i understand what the dvla will do by me filling a form in allowing them to access my notes etc but what happens if my company insurance tell me i cant drive am i entitled to any benefits if i cant work i dont want this to happen but i would appreciate any bodys advice if poss.

Back