• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CPAP or NO CPAP, that is the question!

Im trying to take a photo of my predicament but I just look like some sort of pervert with a glove and medical equipment fetish, so best if I don't lol

Im trying to take a photo of my predicament but I just look like some sort of pervert with a glove and medical equipment fetish, so best if I don't lol

no ,best you don't , we don't want to over excite gazza :eek:

Right, I'm logging off and switching on! I will report back tomorrow when I'm back from Papworth! TTFN all! X

How did it go, SP ... hope you had a good nights sleep & all went well at the hospital ... you could be an ex hosehead as I type :D:D xxx

Honey, I'm hooooooome! Well, the bad news is I'm still officially a hose head, but the good news is....... I'm no longer severe, only just a very mild sufferer now! The CPAP practitioner reckons in another 6 months it could be curtains for CPAP!

For those of you girls who use nasal pillows, a bit of great news....... Resmed have just started producing headgear designed for women, with smaller head straps and the option of having no head straps at all, but ear loops! I've just tried em for an hour and they are amazingly comfortable! And they are pink lol! I was offered them as a trial as the Resmed rep had only been to Papworth a couple of days ago, and left one set as an example for the nurses to see.

So although I'm still a hose head, im thrilled to hear that I'm no longer starving myself of oxygen over 70 tims an hour, which is nice!! :)

Good & not so good news then . Promising that you could be rid of it in 6 mths .
The ear loops sound interesting , don't know about you , I wake up with kinks in my hair xx

I'm happy with today's result, it is yet more proof that having my bypass was the right decision (obviously being thinner and clothes fitting is good too!)

I used to have CPAP-head in the mornings when I used a face mask, but don't get it much with the nasal pillows headgear - even less so with these new ear straps hopefully!

They chafe my nose :( I can only wear a nasal pillow mask for one night before I'm back sniffing vaseline

I have a nasal mask , as well as the hair issue I get spots where the mask covers , so i'll be glad to get rid !

Back