• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cpap question

Oonion - what type of mask? If its a full face mask and its the bridge of your nose thats red, it might be skin breakdown, you can ask your CPAP practitioner if they can give you a cotton mask liner or other help with that. I had that when I had a full face mask, but not now Im on nasal pillows

Dryness at my age!!! Gary no comments... LOL. Yes I do it's all the little red veins that have appeared, they do cover with make up, perhaps it's just the hoover effect?!

Fellow Hosehead Snugglepuss...It's just a nasal mask with very soft latex, I have the pillows also but did not get on with them, perhaps I should try them again at the weekend. Thanks x

Hmmm I dont know what to suggest I'm afraid Oonion, I've not suffered from any problems there. Shouldn't be hoover effect - if your CPAP is sucking, it needs an urgent service!!! :D

I have a red nose in the morning but it soon goes x

Minds in the gutter, the lot of yas!!! :D

Never thought of that. I sip and go through a litre of water during the night. This of course then means that I need to loo as well so get up approx 1am, 3am and 5am for the loo.

And this is the mask I use - Swift FX Nasal Pillows, they come in small, medium and large and I find them more comfortable than the full face mask, and dont leave any marks.

Resmed-Swift-FX-05-b.jpg

That is so attractive !!!:flirt2:

Back