• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Crazy question

Emma2206

Ladies , I have to ask, because I don't know if it's just me , but those that have lost a lot of weight with their band ( I've lost 7 stone now ) , my hip bones are obviously not covered on the amounts of fat that they were before , but when I sit up straight I can actually feel them against my skin and it feels really weird !! Has this happened to anyone else ? Ha ha . Random question, I know x

wtg on your losses :) i'm hating those old bone eeeeek hip bones and inside leg joint ewwww but most of all hate my collar bones !! I try not to touch ekkkk

See, I quite like my collar bones but my hips just feel really odd, it's like I can feel them from the inside rubbing my skin ?

Im a bypasser and my collarbone fascinates me, I keep touching it! My jnees are so bony that bit is stange especially when in ved when they rub /knock together!

Yes! Once I touch it I cant stop, its such a strange thing to feel your own bones this way ! And tapping it....well it just has to be done if only to hear the echoes it makes!

Hehe this thread makes for good reading!

As a newbie it's hard to imagine having a visible collar bone one day... Until referral I'd prettymuch accepted that my collarbone exists but I was unlikely to see it... much like a rare tropical creature lol.

Does being bonier hurt more? Like, is it uncomfortable to sit on hard chairs etc?

I can't wait to feel my collar bones and hip bones again... These posts made me smile :)

Yes! Once I touch it I cant stop, its such a strange thing to feel your own bones this way ! And tapping it....well it just has to be done if only to hear the echoes it makes!
Oh me too !! I drive everyone crazy doing that ! Ha ha . Brilliant :)

Hehe this thread makes for good reading! As a newbie it's hard to imagine having a visible collar bone one day... Until referral I'd prettymuch accepted that my collarbone exists but I was unlikely to see it... much like a rare tropical creature lol. Does being bonier hurt more? Like, is it uncomfortable to sit on hard chairs etc?

Well, this is why I asked , I've found that sitting upright ( especially when driving ) makes my hip bones really stick out and it's quite uncomfortable . Im nowhere near like too thin , until have a stone to go to get to goal weight of 11st 6 lb . I don't get any trouble anywhere else so far zz

Because I've lost all of the padding from my bum I find it uncomfortable to sit now, can feel my bum-bones hard against the chair! There again, it's a small sacrifice when I otherwise feel bloody fantastic haha

Back