• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Crying lots as op canceled

Have they investigated why you are losing it hun ?

Aw hun, thats sad, no wonder you keep crying. You'll get there soon, and when you do you'll be healthy enough to cope with your surgery. Sending you huggs, everything else has been said by others. x

Oh that is good & bad, then ... good that you are making it but bad that its not fast enough :( I had my injection due to exceptionally heavy, long periods & a reading of 6.3. It led to me having a microwave ablation & that sorted everything. Good luck for your new date, honey xxx :D

Aw so sorry bout the cancelation :( hope ur iron levels improve n ur soon on the looses bench hun big hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Have they investigated why you are losing it hun ?

I have been bleeding since Sep 2010 they found out my lining is to thick so had the coil on 3rd October sadly still bleeding but not as bad.

No wonder your iron is low, sugar ... hope thing resolve themselves post op as it does affect your hormone levels ... good luck, sweet xxx :)

Oh I'm so sorry to hear your op has been cancelled, sending you big hugs xxx

That is really sad!

Did they put the mirena coil in? I have that and now my periods are down to hardly anything. The copper coil made my heavy totm 10x worse.

Really hope your iron levels are high enough next time xxx

Back