• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any-pre-op cheaters !!!

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Hi to all you pre-oppers. Lets all be honest here L.O.L has any-one cheated on there pre-op diets. Cause I felt like I did today, by going slightly over my 1,000 calorie intake. I have lost 10lb and my op date is friday 10th July. I have to say though hand on heart I have never had any fats or sugars, ciggies or alcohol. (dont that make me look like an angel L.O.L):angel:G.M

I'm on the s n j diet, probably only about 200 cals per day, and have only had a stick of celery and a pickled onion:D
I was fine on 800 cals last week and didn't cheat at all:D:D

I went to a talk by a bariatric surgeon a while ago. He said that there is no way of really knowing if someone has stuck to the pre-op diet, afterall they don't know how big your liver was before the op do they? Having said this, the more we stick to it the better the chance of a successful op.

I didn't cheat on my band op, but to have my band out I didn't need to follow a pre-op diet - not sure why...

Ive been worse since my op!!!

Supposed be fluids only but keep sucking things...Now now! :) that i know i shouldn't!
xxx
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:lol im in the middle of my pre op and have just made bacon and egg sarnies for my oh god it nearly killed me!!! oh well a delicious slim fast for lunch:mad::mad::mad::mad: xxheather

We are all human and I dont think that slightly going over 1000 calories is going to damage anything - eating takeaways every night might. Its horrendously difficult to stick to that diet - to stick to any diet come to that - isnt that we are all here? LOL

Back