• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

d fill help?

lisa1983

Had a d fill the middle of December ready for an operation on 31st dec and low and behold it got canceled (grr nhs)
So over Xmas I have been able to eat to the point I've put on 7 lb I weigh today?
I now got to have my operation on 14th and am worried am eating and I hate the way I look at present I no it only 7 lb but I worked hard to lose them and also I've tried to stop eating but nonthink stop the crave!
Help /advice would be fab!! ?

Hi I had a de fill of my band a month before my op I managed to put on 2 kg in a mont the surgeon wasn't impressed but he also forgot to put me on the liver shrinking diet before my op I asked twice about weather I have to do one! So all I'd suggest is to crack on with the liver shrinking diet you have a good bit of time to redeem yourself!! Don't beat yourself up ! Xx

Was your op via nhs? I have asked weather I need to do a diet before my op and they said no !!! Aargh panicking now x c

Was your op via nhs? I have asked weather I need to do a diet before my op and they said no !!! Aargh panicking now x c
What op are you having if you don't mind me asking? Bypass? Xx and my original band was private I'm nhs now! X

What op are you having if you don't mind me asking? Bypass? Xx and my original band was private I'm nhs now! X
I've had a gastric band and this is all good except d fill
Band was private and am nhs am having some cells removed from my womb/cervix

Spooky I had a colposcy done beginning of December that's caused me problems after my bypass cause you have to have clexcaine an anti blood clotting injection after a bypass I had healed from the cells that were removed but the clexcaine caused all the healing that had been done inside me to come away on Friday not pleasant a trip to a and e was had and clexcaine has now been stopped . Sorry digressed then I take it you are asleep during the op cause you wouldn't be worrying about your weight gain ?! All I'd say is they are not not going to do your op because you have gained a few pounds stop worrying!! Xxx

Back