• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Daily Mail article about bypass - quite interesting

Until you read the reader's comments that is ......... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: (If they could find a way of linking WLS to falling house prices they would have done :rolleyes:)

love

TillyBob

Well it was only a couple of months ago that The Sun wrote that the obese are causing global warming...so house prices and the recession will no doubt soon follow. I am just waiting for the day that they blame the earth shifting on it's axis on the obese...:D

I really enjoyed reading that its helped me alot about time there was a positive article about wls for once and the cheek of the sales assistant in harvey nicks i think it was when asked for a size 14 we dont do big sizes in here the cheek of her comments like these give people eating disorders my daughter is 5.6 and weighs about 11.7/12 stone and she thinks shes fat shes not she has a lil bit of a pop for a belly and ive said to her so many times id love to look the way you do but even she has said because shes read it somewhere if she is wearing a size 14 she big what is this world comin to ive said to her being curvy is better and more healthier than bein stick thin i wouldnt want to be sickly stick thin thank you very much i just want to get down to a nice healthier weight im 5.2 and according to the medical world i should be between 8.7 and 10.7 well ive got news for you medical world i wont look good at that weight i look good at 11.7 or 12stone coz then im nice and curvey just the way i want to be i dont want to look like i would snap if i fell over i hate the way society trys to tell you how to look well im not listening im not a sheep im an individual i like to be differant and if or when i get my op it will be for me and no one else certanily not to fit in to what they think is perfect in society so sorry for the rant but it really made my blood boil linda.x

Until you read the reader's comments that is ......... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: (If they could find a way of linking WLS to falling house prices they would have done :rolleyes:)

Well it was only a couple of months ago that The Sun wrote that the obese are causing global warming...so house prices and the recession will no doubt soon follow. I am just waiting for the day that they blame the earth shifting on it's axis on the obese...:D

lol. You two made me cackle.

That was a great article, thanks for sharing.
Glad to hear she gave the sales assistant what for!!
Cheers

Pink loved your response same for me forget the ideal B.m.I. i would look gaunt at 8stone for 5. 1 so when i get to 9 .8 i know that will be o.k for me

Back