• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

david ashton

Thankyou.. mr super I have opted for. Got to finalise work work but looking at july..

Hi quick update. fantastic such lovely people.. clare was fantastic didnt get to meet mr ashton but on the whole they were great. They think im ready for the operation so just working things out with my partner gosh im so ready for this. Thankyou Everyone for your support. Band refills at healthier weight are these only done on a thursday in birmimgham as this is the only thing im struggling with..

Yes every other Thursday currently they are short of staff to do fills. They do Manchester at weekends and in week. X-ray appointments are on tues/Wednesdays but fills in Brum are every other thurs. They no longer do the once a month Saturday afternoons and appointments can be quite hard to get sometimes, they have almost 60 people being banded in April so hopefully they will sort things out for pressure on fill appointments.

Thanks I was just concerned that I wouldnt get the fills I need. I did speak to someone today and she said fill appointment are booked in advance. I would struggle to get to manchester. Do I need an xray before the fill? So I would have to go wednesday and thursday.. I live about 1hr 20 away from the clinic you see thanks for the info

no you don't, X-ray ones are only done if there's an issue not for usual fills.

Thankyou.. now to set the date yay

I was just in parkway solihull albeit nhs but couldnt fault the nursing staff they were fab

Thanks how did the op go princess

Hi sarah it went ok I think all surgeon said was 2 hours longer thsn normal due to having so much internal scar tissue hope yours all goes well

Back