• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Enough is Enough

Hi All, As my name came up on this thread, i would like to add something. You all who read my posts, saw that i don't have any bad feelings for anyone. All the questions i have got on the thread, i did answer it, which i could have easily ignore if i had something to hide. So many people PM me and said i don't have to answer everything asked but i thought i should as i am a part of this forum. In my posts i never said that anyone bullied me or i never even felt that. All i said that i don't understand the 'tone' i meant emotions by that. I 'lol'ed because i wanted to make the situation normal and never thought that it could hurt anyone. i agree with snowcrystal about talking straight as i am too a straight talker. I always welcomed all the questions everyone asked me here and i will always. i am telling you all right now that you can ask me any questions u want and i don't have any problems with it and never had. If anyone is hurt by any of my posts then i apologize to them.

Back