• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 1 of Milk Diet......????

laurajlucy

I was just wondering if you have to consume all the milk each day or if it is just there as a filler??:confused::confused: I have not been given my pre-op diet yet but my sugery is 2 weeks today and i thought it best to get a move on!!
All comments gladly received!! xxx

My milk diet consists of 2 - 3 pinks of skimmed or semi skimmed milk per day, 2 low fat yogs, two portions of fruit, three portions of veg per day, one sugar free jelly and unlimited no added sugar drinks such as diet drinks, cordials, tea and coffee.

In my first four days I lost four pounds. Can't wait to get weighed tomorrow :D

For me, on an only milk day I have to have 5 pints of milk. On the milk and yoghurt day I can have 2 pints of milk and 4 yoghurts.

When I spoke to the dietician becauae I'd not managed to drink all the milk she said it was very important to drink/eat all that is on the menu for the day.

Tatiana

Because of my size, I was on 6 pints of semi-skimmed milk a day. Two pints of free fluid, as long as it had less than 40 calories a pint. A stock cube or a teaspoon of Bovril in warm water, I think that is to make sure you get some salt.

That was it. Nothing more, nothing less. I dropped 13Kg in 5 weeks on my first time round (this is an L & D thing) and 3Kg in the two weeks pre-op.

Back