• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 1 pre opp diet

Well I stuck to it and had a chicken and broccoli stir fry with 2 table spoons of noodles and a lot of dr pepper zero I'm feeling a bit better just hope tomorrow is better x

I'm very impressed!!! Well done :) one slip up probably won't do any harm, unless you are like me and think what the hell and carry it on for weeks ;) you go girl :girlpower:

I'm dreaming about a nice crisp ice cold BOTTLE.. Of wine..... I can almost taste it.. I'm sick to death of salad sick to death of stir fried( fry lite) veg and dry mash... I'm actually looming forward to the liquid diet x

Hang in there ladies, not too long to go now :)

I was all doom and gloom by the second week of my milk and yogurt diet and now it's almost the end of the 3rd week!

I'm craving porridge today, I can even smell it... Oh well, 3 sleeps and it's my op! x

my pre-op diet is 2 pints of milk, 2 low fat yoghurts, 2+ pints of fluids......

I think im going to find " eating (drinking) " that often (and post-op) a real challenge.

i currently dont eat breakfast, sometimes dont have lunch and then have dinner late.

My sis is on pre-op diet and she started with liquid diet as stated by surgeon. She has been asked to have 3 protein shakes, 2 yogurts, 2 soups for about 1150 calories. Though she started having in noon but she still remain stick with it as I know the diet will help her body to get ready for surgery.

Back