• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

day 1

nikster1975

well it's day 1 of pre op diet, the lovely milk/yoghurt diet...... it'll not be too bad as i have lived on slim fast only diets for months before so think this'll be a doddle !!!!!!

fingers crossed pre op appoinment goes well today!:cross:

thanks amydoll xxx

Good Luck with the milk diet, Karen x

Wow you are only doing 10days milk diet, i am on 3ed day and have to do 3 weeks my op is on Nov 22 lucky you

pre op appointment went well.....my bmi is now below 40 though!!!! will this stop me having the op??????? bit worried now...................

good luck amydoll sure you'll do brilliantly xxxx
3 weeks is a long time wendy but hang in there it will all be worth it xxx

Last edited:
Once you have your funding i don't think you need worry about your BMI. It's a bit like pre booked cinema tickets, you've paid for it you just gotta go get em xx

thanks for putting my mind at rest julie xxxx

good luck with the diet Nikster, it's not really so bad...I just got tired of peeing all the time :eek:

well done! and NO, no way would they cancel your op this close honey. It's a done deal; so relax and allow yourself to get excited! xxxx Best wishes with the milk diet. xxx

Hi

Hi , i too started today and i dont think it was too bad either and i too am having surgery on the 13th so ill see you there , how you feeling ? im up and down all the time , i dont have my pre op until tues xx

Hi , i too started today and i dont think it was too bad either and i too am having surgery on the 13th so ill see you there , how you feeling ? im up and down all the time , i dont have my pre op until tues xx

good luck on your pre op tommorra hun, we will more than likely see each other on fri xxx, had a funny day today, proper grumpy!!!!!
not long now though eh !

good luck with the diet Nikster, it's not really so bad...I just got tired of peeing all the time :eek:

you are so right, thinking a cathater would have been easier lol ;o)

well done! and NO, no way would they cancel your op this close honey. It's a done deal; so relax and allow yourself to get excited! xxxx Best wishes with the milk diet. xxx

you are just wonderful and know how to set people at ease thank you xxxxx

well it's day 1 of pre op diet, the lovely milk/yoghurt diet...... it'll not be too bad as i have lived on slim fast only diets for months before so think this'll be a doddle !!!!!!

fingers crossed pre op appoinment goes well today!:cross:

hi
just reading your post... i am booked in for christmas eve for bypass.
how are you doing?
i am just waiting for my dietitian apt and then to commence pre op diet for 10 days.
hope you are ok.
june

Back