• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 2 of pre op diet

Good for you! Which diet are you doing? Day 2 and you don't feel near to death. On day 2 part of me would happily have killed someone for chewable food. I did the milk diet.

Best of wishes for next few days!

I had my op a month ago ( exactly) and have lost 21lbs added to that is the 14lbs I lost on milk and yog. So that's, um ( just working it out brain has gone to sleep) 2 1/2 stone exactly. Hurrah. I had my x-ray yesterday and a fill and that was all ok (touch wood).

I'm really impressed with how you are coping so serenely with the milk diet.

I'm afraid its a case of having to more than wanting to lol. My surgeon has been known to stitch you back up without doing the op if he thinks you've not tried to shrink the liver and I'd die if that happened to me. Well done on your weight loss Jenni you're doing absolutely fantastic. xxGaynorxx

good luck with your pre op diet

Hi, i would check with your dietitian urgently i think your are on the wrong diet plan if you are a diabetic. i was told that plan two,lean meats and complex carbs only.
nick

start mine tomorrow .. keep at it hun lol ... im doing 5 slimfast a day and 2 lt clear fluids ... i can have 4 shakes and one chew bar a day .. so im going to do that so i have a chew of something lolol

not looking forward to it .. shakes taste like carnation milk stick to my mouth ewww...

Back