• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 4 of Milk Diet

Gems123

OMG I am finding it so v hard today, I just want to eat, have had lots of water but just want to eat!!!!

Been out for a 2 hour walk to take my mind off things but just can't seem to get past the hunger today :-(

Hi gem I'm also on day 4 of the milk diet. I wouldnt say I'm hungry as such but I am struggling because the milk is making me ill. Just keep thinking ofnthe end result it will be worth it in the end. We can you it :) x

It'll be worth it ...hang on in there. :)

day 3/4 is often the hardest for a lot of people but things can settle down from here on in - it's Worth it so Hang in here :)

OMG I am finding it so v hard today, I just want to eat, have had lots of water but just want to eat!!!!

Been out for a 2 hour walk to take my mind off things but just can't seem to get past the hunger today :-(

I know how you feel. I'm on Day 4 too and it has been the hardest day too hun, I just want eat everything!!! xx

Thanks guys, I know it will be worth it and I intend to hang on in there, its just a real, real hard day, am going to go to bed, at least that way I can't see food adverts on the TV, I never really took much notice before but how many!!!

:)

COME ON GIRLS..... U can do it!!! Day 4 is the absoloute worst .... If u can get through it.... You've cracked it!!! Don't you feel really proud of yourself!! I did.... Mainly for being back in control of something. The end result is So worth it. Good luck to u all x x x

Back