• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 4 of pre-op diet - some Q's for u x And a moan!

easter chick

hi Angelrosy67 this is a great forum very friendly and lots of help i dont know much but i am sure someone will.Goodluck with your op.

angelrosy67

Thanks Easterchick, new to any forums like this, but someone said it was good so I thought I'd take a dive and have a go x

juni

thanks Mrs Cakeybun

My 1000 cal diet on slim fast seems better than the milk option...I know it will be hard but seing how you all are progressing and the change to your lifes is giving me so much hope and reading about you all progress threads and help from this site will be invaluable..

keep smiling and keep happy

just been to get new pj's and case is out

juni

AA1234

IS it just the NHS ops that have a 10 day pre op? I have been told 5 days. I am hoping that will be enough. I know it is only to shrink the liver so not too worried.

2 weeks tomorrow until I start my pre op diet.

AA1234

I have been given "Weight to go" shakes and soups for my diet. They seem to be the same as slim fast. I don't htink I would like the milk diet. I can also eat as much fruit and veg as I like in the 5 days.

Just wondering why some people have to be on liquid diet.

emmabeee

I think it is the preference of the Doctors and Surgeons working with you???

I did the 10 day milk and yoghurt diet i could have done it for 7 day but because i'm bigger they preferred me to do 10 days instead.

I had my Op through The Hospital Group and they referred me to Nuffield Hospital in Leeds with Dr Sarela (my surgeon) he is amazing, so is all the staff at that hospital!