• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day One of pre op diet

nichola24

Ok so its my first day on the pre op diet today....so far so good! not felt hungry and still have my dinner to go yet.

B- 1.5 wheetabix with milk from allowance

L- 1 slice bread with 25g cheese and salad bowl

D- tuna steak, 30g noodles and 100g veg

Snacks- 1 banana, 1 apple and 1 muller lite plus 260ml of milk and 2 litres of squash.

ive done nothing but pee! up 3 times last night when im only up once at the most nd now im having to pee every half an hour :-( its doing my head in :-(

any tips from anyone or is it just normal and will settle down?

i'm on pre op as well, but just watch the bread , weetabix and pasta and bread are three and we're supposed to have two and only one weetabix ..the banana , apple, veg and salad are 4 supposed to have 3 ....peeing is good though :)means weight loss and clearing system out x

hey angie xx

ive been given a sheet and it says to pick one from each category, doesn't mention anything about only having a certain amount of certain food groups

eg for lunch or dinner it says

1 bread, 100g potatoes or 30g pasta rice ect
with 100g veg or salad bowl
with the protein on your choice x

so i have to have 3 carbs a day unless i have fruit or yog for brekkie. also have to have two pieces of fruit a day and 2 lots of veg or salad.

and wheetabix it does say 1.5......we must be on slightly different diets xx

i must admit ive already been on the scales and i weigh less now in the evenin than i did this mornin nd im wearing my pjs!! im thinking around a 4lb loss :) must be all the pee'in lol xx

how are you finding your diet? i feel thirsty all the time which is weird x

where are you having your op?

nichola xx

i think you must be right different diets :) i'm having mine at Murrayfield Spire isn't it odd how all the different areas do things so differently x good luck and keep up with the good work (peeing) :)

haha thanks! not peed as much today thank god but ive felt so hungry :-(

I will be staring the diet on the 1st Dec not looking forward to it!
I have not got the diet sheet I think I will get it at the pre. Op assessment
On nov 30th. Cos op ison the 15 th Dec. just hope I can get it donee sucessfully!!!

the fear of gettin my op cancelled is really spurring me on, theres no other reason i wud do this diet lol!

Sounds grim! All the best!

thanks penelope xx

im 1 week down now thnk god! lol

stomach is constantly rumbling but thnkfully not peein as much hehe :)

Back