• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 8 of pre op diet

thinkbethin

Day 8 and I think I've done ok till now!! Just made tea for my family. Made jacket potatoes with tuna and salad. When I finished I scraped the remaining tuna from the dish to wash it and I put the tuna in my mouth without thinking. Now I feel so guilty for being bad after getting this far(stupid b*tch that I am). However I have lost 11 lbs so far.Do you think the surgeon will know???:eek::eek::eek::cry::cry::break_diet::break_diet:

Oh dear Gaynor, a tiny bit of tuna will not make any difference! Dont worry about it, I so nearly did the same thing a few times.

It could of been a lot worse than a bit of healthy protein xxx

Gaynor, dont be so hard on yourself,what is a few flakes of tuna going to do ? nothing ,if someone could make a savoury flavoured yoghurt i am sure it would be a tuna flavoured one...no seriously tuna is low fat and the amount you ate was nothing ,could have been far worse you could have had the fork with the butter on.:eek:

Well done for loosing so much weight so far xx

Di xx

Gaynor - you are doing brilliantly - old habits die hard re. the automatic mouthful of Tuna - but as people have said - it's protein. Your liver won't grass you up on this! x

Gaynor Well done on your 11lb loss that is Brilliant!!
Don't worry about the tuna lol, Thats nothing, You have done amazingly well. Good luck for tommorrow!!
I will be thinking about you (((HUGS))) X

11lbs is great!!! 3 more to go, and thats ur first stone gone FOREVER!!
Tiny bit of tuna wont make a difference! well done x

How can the surgeon not failed to be impressed with your w/l - don't fret hun - and good luck for tomorrow - speedy recovery and plenty of r & r xx julie xx

gaynor please do not worry this wont make a diffence to surgery, you have done brilliantly so far, and im sure alot more people on here have ate what they shouldnt a few flakes of tuna does not matter, you will be fine hun, stop worrying !

liz xxx

lol you will be fine Hun thats not going to hurt you ..

i fainted on Monday at the top of the stairs where i live .. on the 3rd floor in flats . i laid on the wet floor with my mother in a right panic.

cause i had not ate for 4 days my body must of went in to shock
i was in so much stomach pain and my eyes where rolling around i lost all my color. i have never felt that way before ..

i have eaten half of chicken breast cause im scared it going to happen again ..

and have been having cup a soups .weight watchers soups too.
i don't think its going to hurt me.

after all i use to eat and choc,bread,dinners,crisps, i think i will be fine..

so don't you worry Hun xxx

so sorry..please don't feel you are a stupid ***** for accidently having a scrape of tuna on pre op diet...i am a stupid ***** not you..

you did nothing wrong.

hello, why do you keep calling yourself stupid ? please dont keep pulling yourself down, no one on this site is stupid including you !
we are all here to help you if you want that help, your not stupid your here for the same reasons everyone else is, after all we are all only human and being over weight certainly does not make you stupid or any less worthy than the next human being.

liz xxx

Back