• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

day one done

amanda1

God i found it so hard , felt like i was drinking all day ( so many visits to toilet )
i did miss food or is it the habit of eating . found i just needed to kept busy to kept my mine of food .. i feel better today so here goes

keep going girl :D xxx

It gets harder lol but then just when you think you can't cope anymore it's gets easier!!

It's tough but you will do it, cos you have to right?

All the best!!

Does the milk diet send you into ketosis? If so will defo be better after 3 or 4 days. The toilet trips may not improve though lol

I find when I do liquid diets that I miss knives and forks and biting into things. I know that I dont just love food, I love the whole eating experience lol

Well done in getting through day 1!!:D

Does the milk diet send you into ketosis? If so will defo be better after 3 or 4 days. The toilet trips may not improve though lol

I find when I do liquid diets that I miss knives and forks and biting into things. I know that I dont just love food, I love the whole eating experience lol

Well done in getting through day 1!!:D

Hi fuffs

so far my ketosis have been ok , toilet still on going lol. i am now haveing my oxo with a spoon for my dinner it make me fill like i am eating . been a lot better today .

I totally understand that...when I was doing a meal replacement diet I made a big think of my daily soup lol...Made it in a pan and added herbs and spices to it and sat with a nice bowl to have it slowly lol

Glad you feel a bit better today :)

I totally understand that...when I was doing a meal replacement diet I made a big think of my daily soup lol...Made it in a pan and added herbs and spices to it and sat with a nice bowl to have it slowly lol

Glad you feel a bit better today :)

Thanks for your kind words x

Glad you are getting through so well, honey... it's not forever & look what is at the end of it ... keep your eyes on the prize, lol xxx :D

great news getting through day one and you posting this is also help for us who are going to have to do it soon, so thanks and keep up the good work, as you know going to the loo a lot is getting rid of all that extra weight in warter. look forward to reading how you get on all my love and support you can do this as twinkle says look whats at the end keep your eye on th prize. x x x

Day 3 nearly over doing ok, i am very tired sleeped for 10 hrs Monday and 9 hours Tuesday
suger levels have been ok started at 10.9 now down to 7.2 so need to keep an eye on inslin and reduce more if needed . oh and still going to toilet lots lots lol

amanda1 said:
Day 3 nearly over doing ok, i am very tired sleeped for 10 hrs Monday and 9 hours Tuesday
suger levels have been ok started at 10.9 now down to 7.2 so need to keep an eye on inslin and reduce more if needed . oh and still going to toilet lots lots lol

WOW been on milk diet for 5 days and have lost 12lb I am noting saying it s Been easy and I am going to have a small soup tonight . As a treat . Away for the weekend with my buddies to see the specials that is going to be hard no booze and a soup when they are eating junk food let's hope I can do it

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

ive really enjoyed reading this :) good luck and i'll look forward to tomorrow's dietry update x

amanda1 said:
WOW been on milk diet for 5 days and have lost 12lb I am noting saying it s Been easy and I am going to have a small soup tonight . As a treat . Away for the weekend with my buddies to see the specials that is going to be hard no booze and a soup when they are eating junk food let's hope I can do it

Well I done it went away at weekend had a plain chicken at nandos god it tasted good after no food for 5 days and I drunk water and latte back on mill. Diet today only 5 days to op now OMG

Mrs Quiggle said:
Brilliant Amanda, and good for you having some chicken, I'm worrying about whether to have some soup for Sunday dinner lol. Think I will though.

Not long now.

Love Kate x

Thanks hun , how are you getting on I see you have changed your diet x

Hi, yes I changed over to the 4 yogurts and 2 pints of milk one because I only like the ww tomato soup and was worried that the asda's own ones might not be any good. Would rather be safe than sorry. It's going ok but I'm freezing, normally go round opening windows and turning the heating down cause I'm boiling. I suppose it's because I'm not getting any fuel. Are you feeling the cold too. (have to say we can't afford to have any heating on this year with me being off work for 3 weeks soon and it being so expensive now so it's pretty cold here ha ha) Not sure I could manage on just milk, every other advert is for foody stuff and cooking the familys meal is so tempting.

Kate x

Hi, yes I changed over to the 4 yogurts and 2 pints of milk one because I only like the ww tomato soup and was worried that the asda's own ones might not be any good. Would rather be safe than sorry. It's going ok but I'm freezing, normally go round opening windows and turning the heating down cause I'm boiling. I suppose it's because I'm not getting any fuel. Are you feeling the cold too. (have to say we can't afford to have any heating on this year with me being off work for 3 weeks soon and it being so expensive now so it's pretty cold here ha ha) Not sure I could manage on just milk, every other advert is for foody stuff and cooking the familys meal is so tempting.

Kate x

Hi Kate

no i am not feeling the cold just tierd all the time thou , do you not get sick pay hun getting there with the milk and yes never seen so many food ads every where lol

take care

Hi Kate

no i am not feeling the cold just tierd all the time thou , do you not get sick pay hun getting there with the milk and yes never seen so many food ads every where lol

take care

I don't get sick pay and only 4 weeks holiday a year so I'm taking the time off sick. I will get the statuary sick pay, don't think it's very much though.

Only 2 days left for you now. Bet you're getting excited.

Love Kate x

Back