• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st day pre op milk diet

juney_p

:)well have survived 1st day of the milk diet...
actually hasnt been too bad... have kept busy so the day has flown by.
having to make a effort to make sure i drink the amount of milk needed though.
any tips from those who have been here?
x
june

18th dec............
2 days to go.
still managing diet, with no problems.
bring on monday.......
x
june

Last edited:
wtg on getting through the first day of ur pre op diet..........I found keeping busy helps immensly, keep up the good work and u will sail through it xx

Fantastic Juney :D Its not easy but you can stroke day one off! I found keeping busy was the best thing and drinking as much as possible to make you feel fuller! Good Luck, you can do it...its the only thing standing between you and surgery ;) XX

I didtn mind the milk diet once I got into it. Keep going it is well worth the end results and you even get to shread a pound or two in the process.

Jo
xx

well done on day 1 Hun xxx only 9 more to go (woo hoo) as everyone says keep busy and active it will pass in a heartbeat, also try different spices etc in your low cal soup just to make it a little more interesting xxxx keep up the great work

thanks for your support, now on day 2.....
so excited .... on the count down...
june

Well done! It gets much easier after day 3. I made up a smoothie with a muller light vanilla yoghurt, milk, 6 strawberries and 6 cubes of ice, all whizzed up in a blender. It's very tasty and VERY filling. I used to have mine in the evening to stave off the munchies.
You can also use your milk in milky coffee, or in SF jelly.
Grace xxx

I found it easier after day 3 too, the body deffinately gets used to it. Keep up the great work :D Not too long now ! XX

Well done, keep up the good work, were all behind u.

hope day 2 is going ok xxxxx only 8 more to special day xxx

day 2 almost finished...
i seem to find it hard drinking 2-3 pints of milk,
so have been making milky coffee and smoothies.
no headaches or lethargy.....
day 3 tomorrow..
x june

Lots of great tips here by our friends! Well done you're on your way.. countdown indeed! xxx

went for my pre op admission assessment, so its all go now for monday......

Wooohoooo are you excited? I couldnt sit still for days before my op lol....the nerves really went the nearer I got and I was just really excited to get it all done :D Good Luck hun and enjoy every minute XX

fantastic if I don't get back on (bad internet connection in bad weather!!!) Good luck and big hugs xxxx

Back