• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

day one done

I don't get sick pay and only 4 weeks holiday a year so I'm taking the time off sick. I will get the statuary sick pay, don't think it's very much though.

Only 2 days left for you now. Bet you're getting excited.

Love Kate x
im getting ssp while waiting for my sleep apnoea test, i get £94 a week and apparently 12.40 of that is from the tax people? its rubbish, struggling to pay bills

I don't get sick pay and only 4 weeks holiday a year so I'm taking the time off sick. I will get the statuary sick pay, don't think it's very much though.

Only 2 days left for you now. Bet you're getting excited.

Love Kate x

Ah bless i must be lucky i get a years sick pay mine you i have worked for them for 24yrs think i need a medal lol.. ya getting exicited and nervoes at some time just keeping busy , doing house out from top to bottom today and working 10hrs tomorrow so no time to think them have to be up at 430am on thursday to go in

love

amanda

Good luck girls ur both doin great ;) c

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

well that is the house done from top to bottom , i am now ready for my op . i will not say it has been an easily last 8 days i have lost a stone in weight and have saved ££££ in my purse lol. ordered all my dvd s from love film ready for when i get back , soup ready in frezzer i think i am ready :) thanks for everyones support

Well done Amanda, almost there Lovely. I've also done most of the house, just got the dining room and bedroom to do. Can't bare the thought of coming back to a messy house. Good job the kids are staying at Grandma's while I'm in. Ha ha.
Take it easy now. Rest and relax. I have things to do every evening including 3 firework displays Fri, Sat and Sun at the in-laws with a bbq.

Will be thinking of you all the way Lovely.

Kate x

Back