• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

day4 almost gone x

dsarah1977

Hi all well day 4 almost done with finding it easy still yesterday was harder but got through it........the only problem im having is not drinking enough fluid the milk allowance is fine though so today ate most of my jelly so think got most of fluids in.Im also finding that im weeeing for england lol driving me mad.Did anyone else find pre op easy all the way through.I feel like willpower has come out big time and am very focused also when have my op i want them to see that never cheated at all and i havent even though my sons had all the foods r love now if that aint will power dunno wat is lol thanks for reading me go on chat soon

sarah xx

Hey Sarah im also on the pre op diet and have mine done on thursday, i also have been weeing for england been a real pain when shopping and you have to make a mad dash to the loo:) Ive not had too much problem with the diet apart from my weight fluctuating but hey ive stuck to it and from the advice ive had from this fantastic site, as long as you do you will be fine. Keep going hun doing really well:)

Sharon xx

Well done all you pre-op dieters.
Hope to be doing it myself not long after christams then I can come to you for advice!

my hat goes of to you ladys doing this so close to xmas and all xmas goodies bring(well baddies in how case) well done and a very very happy xmas to you all.chris

when i finally have to do the pre op diet i hope i have as much will power as you guys .. im crap with will power thats why im so bloody fat now ..lol and merry xmas to everyone.

Well done keep at it im on day 22 only 21 more to go :sigh:
but on the bright side i have lost 30 pounds so far....
so keep us updated you can do it...x

Back