• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'VE MADE MY DECISION!!

fairyringuk

free your spirit
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to answer my questions and give their advice and opinions:)
Thanks to Shelbell for taking the time to talk to me Wed morning re her by pass experiences and for answering my neverending questions lol :p
Thanks also to Mrscakeybun for meeting with me in Hitchin on Thurs morning so helpful to meet and talk with someone face to face and hear all about her band experience :p
Anyway I have decided that for me with all my medical problems and for my long term health I am going to go for the by pass.
I was so high yesterday when I had made the decision it felt so good :D:D
this morning I was shakey again but I am definate in my head I am doing the right thing I will tell the team when I see them next
I am having an Echocardiogram May 1st so will probably get another appt after that
So hear goes ............packing for the journey lol :p:p:p

Love n hugs Jay xx

congartulations on making your decision im sure you feel a lot better for it! x

congratulations on your decision of which ops best for you x

Good luck - i hope you dont have too long a wait for the op xxx

Wooohooo thats fantastic news so so happy that you have been able to make an informed decision and be able to go back and say thats the one for me. I loved meeting with you in hitchin it was really lovely.

Cant wait to watch you on your journey to a whole new Bod xxx

Back