• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Made a decision today..............

Meggie

I have spent a lot of today researching and reading all of your messages. After doing all of this I have come to the decision that if I am not quite far into the process with the NHS by September (and I obviously know it is highly unlikely that I will be!!!) I am going to go private. After some amazing advice from this website I think a bypass might be better for me.

This decision does coincide with hearing that I will probably manage to get the loan I applied for months back. I have about 2500 of debt to pay back first and I will have to take out a further 5000 loan in September to cover the remaining balance (less whatever I manage to save up by then). I am obviously scared of not being able to pay it all back but I am probably going to get a payrise tomorrow. I think this is definitely the best thing I could spend my money on at the moment. I only wish I had done this a couple of years ago when I first looked into it!!!!

One company that seems to come up again and again is WLSG..............anyone have any good/bad things to say? I was meant to have a consultation with them yesterday but was unwell. I will have to wait another month to see them again.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Just make sure you make the right decision.The stress of paying back loans is not worth it if you can get your op done on the NHS just by waiting a little longer.(I bet I sound like your mother nagging lol)

Hiya. I was gonna have GBP with WLSG but due to probs travelling and costs decided not to but I had a consultation with Wendy who is lovely and what I particularly liked was the total lack of 'sales pressure' from the company.

Thanks to both of you. I really want to get it done ASAP and I know a major part of my decision is not wanting to be a fat bridesmaid and best lady!!! I realise this is not a good enough reason to spend ten grand and I will of course keep on pluggin at the NHS option. I'm so conflicted at the mo!!! Very confused!!

Definitely keep pushing for the NHS option. You shouldn't have to spend the money on yourself.

Hi

I had a band fitted by WLSG, no problems what so ever - praise only!

Maz x

Back