• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Defill wednesday

kellsbells

It's all I'm having to go for a defill on Wednesday I still have the little burps there and I can literally only have a couple of mouthfuls of food before I'm in pain I know the aim is to only eat small amounts but everything hurts on Thursday we went the races come home I had a cracker bread with a laughing cow and a slice of ham on and my word the pain I was in I threw up so many times I really thought the band had flipped or something! I think I have 6.75 mls in a 10ml band I think I'm going to ask for half ml out as I can't eat fruit or anything and I'm missing it I feel I'm making the wrong choices with food as chocs etc go down easy and most other things hurt! I have lost maybe 2 stone since I was banded oct 12 and just feelin kind of down about it I see people on here banded around the same time and they're at target etc I have re joined slimming world umpteen times but cos everything is getting stuck left again I only ever have 0.025 put in at a time and probably should have gone earlier to have just the same amount out but wanted for this to be IT if you get me, sorry for the long post and rant you guys are the only ones who understand xx

Hope you defil goes ok today? I had a defil booked for next Tuesday as been unable to eat anything without pain and bringing it back up, but then overnight my restriction has disappeared it's like there was a block or something it's so strange, I will get it checked out Tuesday.
Will be interested to see how you get on?
Good luck and don't worry re target I'm so far away too, was banded in nov and have only lost a stone so far. Xx

It's all I'm having to go for a defill on Wednesday I still have the little burps there and I can literally only have a couple of mouthfuls of food before I'm in pain I know the aim is to only eat small amounts but everything hurts on Thursday we went the races come home I had a cracker bread with a laughing cow and a slice of ham on and my word the pain I was in I threw up so many times I really thought the band had flipped or something! I think I have 6.75 mls in a 10ml band I think I'm going to ask for half ml out as I can't eat fruit or anything and I'm missing it I feel I'm making the wrong choices with food as chocs etc go down easy and most other things hurt! I have lost maybe 2 stone since I was banded oct 12 and just feelin kind of down about it I see people on here banded around the same time and they're at target etc I have re joined slimming world umpteen times but cos everything is getting stuck left again I only ever have 0.025 put in at a time and probably should have gone earlier to have just the same amount out but wanted for this to be IT if you get me, sorry for the long post and rant you guys are the only ones who understand xx

How did you get on with your defil are you feeling better? I had a defill booked and suddenly started eating and now it will be an infil on Tuesday ?
I'm nowhere near target Hun and we were banded a month apart it's a long slog and something I certainly didn't expect, but we will get there.
I started timing myself in between mouthfuls with a stop watch on phone I found it made a huge difference. Xxx

Keep trying to reply to you to see how you got on but it's not showing up as posted, how are you? X

Keep trying to reply to you to see how you got on but it's not showing up as posted, how are you? X
so sorry lovely come up as no replies then I had 3! I had a quarter ml taken out the relief if amazing like you said I think maybe something was blocking band feel I can actually stick to slimming world now! But will be back to het half if that put back in as I think that's where I'm best at its so hard! How are you getting on? Xx

Glad your feelin better x

so sorry lovely come up as no replies then I had 3! I had a quarter ml taken out the relief if amazing like you said I think maybe something was blocking band feel I can actually stick to slimming world now! But will be back to het half if that put back in as I think that's where I'm best at its so hard! How are you getting on? Xx

So glad your feeling better and able to do SW might think about doing that but at the mo am on fluids as feeling very delicate after yesterday. Initially booked the defil which then turned into fluid check to see if there was a leak but it's all ok fluid was clear and all there.

I had half a mil put in which the nurse wasn't too sure about and with reason as really struggled to drink the cup of water so she ended up taking half of the half mil out.. Feel bit sore today but will see how it goes. What are you finding yourself eating at the mo?
Didn't realise it would be quite like this it really has been a strange few months but I'm hoping I'm getting near that sweet spot now ? xx

Back