• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Delighted!

Lisa-Em

I'm only 9 days post op and (combined with the pre-op diet) I've lost 25lb so I'm at a weight I haven't seen for 14 years! Aaaannnddd I'm wearing a pair of jeans two sizes smaller than those I wore 3 weeks ago. Early days, but it's making the purees so much more bearable!

Well done you , I had my sleeve done one week ago , started milk diet 2 weeks ago . I was 14 st now 12.9 st yay . I feels so good doesn't it xx

well donecant wait to have my op now, lost about 10lb in 10 days of doing the preop diet got another 7 days to go till my sleeveis done

well donecant wait to have my op now, lost about 10lb in 10 days of doing the preop diet got another 7 days to go till my sleeveis done

Good luck with your op, keep us all informed please.
I went out with friends for the first time post op today. A latte filled me so I asked for my soup to be put in a carton. Apart from that it was great to feel 'normal' again!

Well done hun xx

Yeah I'm doing really well , I'm now 8st and 9 days post op from having a fleur de lis tummy tuck and breast lift so in a little bit of pain , I had 7lb of skin removed but now have a nice flat tummy . How are you doing with your weight ?

Wow !!
Well done, how much did you weigh in the first place ? And how long has it taken ?
Mine is next Saturday so I'm excited and nervous

How tall are you Hun?
I'm
5.6 and weigh 15 stone

I'm interested to know how you got on all the ins and outs? Your soups everything!! I'm so excited!! I wanted to make some of my own soups up but I'm so nervous about making the right thing !!
I'm cooking chicken today and wanted to liquidise it, got to get out of habit of putting cream in it though !

Have you tried one of those soup makers Adrienne, we have a Morphy richards one its fab, you chuck it all in, stick the lid on and 20 minutes later lovely soup.
Kim

I might get one of those
I tend to cook everything from scratch so not keen ok the Idea of Heinz soup for 4 weeks
I usually make a veggie soup which I could blend in my bullet (it's z small blender) but I'm guessing I'll have to still pass it trough a sieve,?
Also I'm thinking no yogurt for me either ? Until week 5? Am I right?
I make a soup with sweet potato carrot snd low fat coconut milk too
Would that be ok ?

Hi Adrienne,
I still havent had the surgery as I am waiting for my appointment with the surgeon which is on the 8th of april, so I am not sure on what you can have, my husband had a bypass last year and he had soups more or less straight away made with our soup maker because it blends really well if you set it to do so, or you can have lumps if you want when you can cope. sweet potato carrot and coconut milk sounds lovely will have to try it.
x

Well done on your loss! :)

Back