• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Depression and weight loss surgery

Sex addiction - read somewhere that an hours vigourous sex is the equivalent to a 5 mile run in calorific value :confused:

If only I'd married a man with that kind of stamina :rolleyes: What do i get for 5 minutes of lazy sex?

Caroline what amazing weight loss!!! glad the bouts of depression have gone and I'm sure it will stay that way. you have done fab x

Thank you hun, its such a positive thing to leave all the baggage behind me, although Im thinking of joining charliegirl and taking up sex addiction now lol!!

lol Dave don't give terry ideas! There will be no more trainee humans climbing out of me tyvm!

Hiya

I must admit i have had busrts of depression. my wieght loss at the moment has stopped. although i have lost near 6 stone in a short period it does stick at the back of my mind if im going to lose more or regain.

Also coupled with the fact i cant eat to surpress my depression it does effect me.
i feel fragile and easy to upset.

Im waiting for a appointment for the doctor to deal with the depression though drugs which i was trying to avoid but can no longer do.

The outlook is good but is a problem everybody should be more informed about.

But it may sound silly but i lost my very very beloved dog the other day. which has been with me through thick and thin over the past 13 years. This made me cry for days as he died in my arms after a surprised heart attack.

So i guess all the events dont help with my depression. but im sure there is light at the end of the tunnel

It doesn't sound silly at all Mark, I'm sorry for your loss x

Hiya

I must admit i have had busrts of depression. my wieght loss at the moment has stopped. although i have lost near 6 stone in a short period it does stick at the back of my mind if im going to lose more or regain.

Also coupled with the fact i cant eat to surpress my depression it does effect me.
i feel fragile and easy to upset.

Im waiting for a appointment for the doctor to deal with the depression though drugs which i was trying to avoid but can no longer do.

The outlook is good but is a problem everybody should be more informed about.

But it may sound silly but i lost my very very beloved dog the other day. which has been with me through thick and thin over the past 13 years. This made me cry for days as he died in my arms after a surprised heart attack.

So i guess all the events dont help with my depression. but im sure there is light at the end of the tunnel
I'm so sorry to hear about your dog you must be gutted.

Thanks for being so honest about your depression too i think by accepting that it can be a major problem for people is a huge step. I also hope that you get some help from your GP. I have been on medication now for nearly 18 months and although i still have bad days they are more managable than before. Keep me posted on how you get on x

frosty
sorry about the loss of a close understanding loving friend because that is what he was, grief is not easy to deal with it can be the straw that breaks the camels back.
you are taking the right steps to help the first and most difficult is asking for help. not an easy thing to do. hope you have a decent gp who gets you counsilling as well as pills.

Back