• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Derby hospital

I have a dietician appt tomorrow. Do you want me to ask how long the list is?
yes please if you could that would be great, I know it works differently now I have to go to an education meeting on Wednesday 3rd December and from then I have a app with the surgeon then onto the waiting list I think which by what I saw from a lady on here is about 3 months but if you could find out anymore for me that would be great hun Thankyou

yes please if you could that would be great, I know it works differently now I have to go to an education meeting on Wednesday 3rd December and from then I have a app with the surgeon then onto the waiting list I think which by what I saw from a lady on here is about 3 months but if you could find out anymore for me that would be great hun Thankyou

No probs, I'll ask tomorrow :)

I notice you said tier three is the old referral system, so what is the new system for getting NHS surgery now and what exactly was tier three anyway?

Thanks

Debbie

I notice you said tier three is the old referral system, so what is the new system for getting NHS surgery now and what exactly was tier three anyway? Thanks Debbie

Tier 3 is the new way. I'm not sure what it is if I'm honest, as I had my bypass 2 years ago. If you go on the NICE website, it explains it all on there. From what I understand, the guidelines for referral for bariatric surgery have recently changed. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help :-/

Yes Kirsty. The waiting list for patients who are not on tier 3 (the new referral system) is 3 months. For people on tier 3 it's 3-6 months. Hope this helps :)
Thankyou Paula I'm on tier 3 so hopefully won't wait to long after the education meeting next week :)

It's official got my letter to say MDT meeting went well and I am on the waiting list so not long now

It's official got my letter to say MDT meeting went well and I am on the waiting list so not long now
only just seen these posts, I got my letter this morning saying I'm on the waiting list and the surgeon said about 6 weeks wait ??? I'm so excited

Back