• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Derby hospital

Oh that's great news Kirsty. I'm really pleased for you xx
thanks Paula, I can't believe it's finally going to happen I'm so excited but so scared at the same time I just want it over I'm scared I'm not going to wake up from the surgery because I'm so big so I just want that bit over anything else I can handle x

thanks Paula, I can't believe it's finally going to happen I'm so excited but so scared at the same time I just want it over I'm scared I'm not going to wake up from the surgery because I'm so big so I just want that bit over anything else I can handle x

I felt the same way. The anaesthetist told me that's the question everybody asks and is scared about. It's his job to keep you alive, just remember that.

He told me to think of it as the most restful and best sleep you'll ever have. He was right. You'll be in the best hands. The surgical team and the staff on the ward are lovely x

Got date for enhanced recovery session in 11th June xx so hopefully not much longer

It's. Session at derby that goes through what to expect after surgery and you get to ask the bariatric nurse questions on the surgery it's my last session until I get a date for surgery x

Kirstyjade which one were you in today's session ? Was trying to guess to scared to ask xxx

Ahh bless ya you had the yellow too on xx was a good session I asked carol about the wait list and she said that they have a new surgeon and he's not up to speed yet x

Ahh bless ya you had the yellow too on xx was a good session I asked carol about the wait list and she said that they have a new surgeon and he's not up to speed yet x
have you heard anything yet vain? It's been 2months since I was put on the waiting list and I thought I would have a date by now

Back