• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Derby hospital

Hey, no not heard a thing ? every time the phone goes I get excited lol I hope I hear by the end of next week I mean how far can I be behind you because we were listed only 9 days apart x

Eeeeeeek Iv just had the phone call I have my date!!! 26th August to say I'm beyond excited would be an understatement!!!! Can't wait for my new life to begin

Eeeeeeek Iv just had the phone call I have my date!!! 26th August to say I'm beyond excited would be an understatement!!!! Can't wait for my new life to begin

Yay!!

Such great news!! You must be over the flipping moon x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I am so over the moon can't actually believe it if I'm honest....this time next year I will be a completely different person and I can't wait

19 days and counting pre op appointment on wed 22nd then start LRD eek getting nearer xx

how excieting that's not long at all, can't wait to hear all about it and know what to expect...then will be my turn :)
indeed Hun bricking it to be honest and I've fallen off the diet wagon a few times not looking forward to LRD for 2 weeks can't believe it's just over 2 weeks seems mad crazy journey x

Back