• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Desperate for a defill

thinkbethin

Well I have finally got an appointment for a defill. I can't get anything solid down and have been like this for months. I have to vomit every mouthful back as I'm in so much pain when I eat anything textured. No weight loss either which I'm dissapointed in but know its because I can't eat anything healthy. I have been trying to get the defill for ages now and have finally got an appointment for the 21st of june. If I never see a weetabix again it will be too soon lol.

I bet you never ever wished you'd want them to take some out of your band... Good luck with the yummy meal you will have once you can eat properly after your defill xxx

I'm glad to hear it. I was the same for a month and a half and that was way too long. It can be so confusing , wondering whether to chance having some out of the band, but it's no way to live with it far too full either. I have already said a few times I only had half a mil out and I was amazed at how much I could then eat. Including things like eggs and bread that no way would go down before. I was shocked I can tell you! Maybe a quarter mil might do perfect ...but it's so difficult to imagine how much a teeny amount can effect what you can and can't manage.
Wishing you luck and hopefully your losses will pick up again when you can munch down some nice protein and veggies xxxx Hugs xxxx

good luck with the de fill you wil then be able to have a healthy nutritious meal which will be much less in calories than the slider food that the tight band is forcing you to eat at the moment, good luck Gaynor let us know how you get on x

Oh sounds like you've had a right old time of it.
Good luck with the de-fill x

aww Gaynor :hug99: it's no way to live is it....I hope it helps get you back on track again and puts an end to the vomiting.

I apparently have next to no restriction and yet struggle getting even easy foods down. I was eating poached eggs very often but have had to cut right back on them as my cholesterol level shot up...I too haven't lost anything in months.

Hip Hip Hooray its about time Gaynor ,Hopefully after the defill you will soon be back on track.

Proper nutritonal foods here you come.:D.

P.s.. Mini Oatibix are on offer in Morrisons :p:p:p:p.

Hope everyone is well.

xx

Aw you poor thing, sounds like you have been having a horrible time of it. Hopefully you will be better soon, Good Luck x

Back