• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help pls in kent

janeybec

Hello, been banded for 18mnths now and for the first time ever yesterday as I was eating a piece of cod loin it got stuck. ...I mean like really stuck. None of my normal tricks are working to bugde it. Can't eat at all, can sip a drink but even that hurts. Think I need a defill, however I was one of the unlucky ones to be banded with wls who are no longer around. Need to find someone near Maidstone who can defill. Any ideas pls? Have tried Google but cant seem to find anything. I feel like someone is sitting on my chest :-(

Would one of the Spire hospitals help, there is one in Medway and another one in Hythe Kent that do band surgery?

Thanku so much for replies. All ok now, read on line to try pineapple juice - something about the enzymes in it breaking down the food. ... it works! Although don't think I be touching fish again! All morrisons fault for having half price fish! X

Thanku so much for replies. All ok now, read on line to try pineapple juice - something about the enzymes in it breaking down the food. ... it works! Although don't think I be touching fish again! All morrisons fault for having half price fish! X

That's good news, have to bare that one in mind just in case x

Back