• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

devastated

pandora

finding my way again !
Put on 1lb this week , first non loss since op :'(
I havnt changed what or how much I eat , or how much I drink .
Only variables are , I havnt been at work & I have stopped taking my bp tablet .
Poor kids , I am in a foul mood

Surely just a lb could be water retention cheryl, especially if you have stopped your bp medication... And a lb in the bigger scheme of things is absolutely nothing anyway !!! Just look in the mirror if you are feeling down and remind yourself how great you look xxx

you have done so fantastic, and I know it's really crap when you don't get a loss so it must be double **** when you put a lb on after being so good!!,

I would put it down to you need to change it up a bit to kick start you again..or water.. What about your monthly is that due??. Xx

Don't be down its only 1 lb xxxxxx your doing great xxxxxx!!,

i don't have monthlies , the only thing i can put it down to is coming off my meds , the anti-hypertensive i was on was a mild diuretic too , although i can't see any water retention , it HAS to be that

pandora said:
i don't have monthlies , the only thing i can put it down to is coming off my meds , the anti-hypertensive i was on was a mild diuretic too , although i can't see any water retention , it HAS to be that

Even though I don't have actual period - I've got a coil - but I still feel bloated, which I think is water retention at the time of when I should be on - (I've got an IPhone Application which tells me when I should be on) - Do you think this could be the case with you ?

Pandora, water retention can be internal, rather than showing externally. 107lbs is fab ... Smile :)

Was going to say water retention but ev1 beat me to it lol but I would deffo say water retention. There are a few natural dirurectics (spelling) out there ie blackcurrent juice or green tea have a search online and get some to help. xx

Even though I don't have actual period - I've got a coil - but I still feel bloated, which I think is water retention at the time of when I should be on - (I've got an IPhone Application which tells me when I should be on) - Do you think this could be the case with you ?

i too have a coil , but would have no idea when my time of month would actually be , don't get or feel bloated , it hasn't caused any blip in weight loss till now . i just have to go with how my body works i guess , whether i like it or not

Oh its difficult I have put on a pound twice, usually co si haven't been to loo, don't be too hard on ya self, it'll be off next week with one or 2 friends with it hopefully xx

Cheryl big hugs! Now get on with it...you know it will be your diuretic, what else could it be??! Give it a few weeks and you will be back on target - It's a pound...16 oz....0.5 kg come on it really is not a big enough deal to get in a foul mood over! It's disappointing I understand but be careful you don't set your self up at the top of the slippery slop; it's one week - one pound and the first week without a loss but you must stay level headed about it!! xxxxx

God I hope it doesn't take a few weeks , that really would do my read in !

Another 0.6 lb on this am , so although it was + 1lb for the weekly weigh in , since last Tuesday its actually + 2.8lbs .
I drank nearly 3 litres yesterday :'(

Cheryl, you have given me boost talks many times. I have put on 4-5lbs in a day at one point earlier on. I have had so many gains and stalls.

You have done fantastic to get this far without a blip. Once the water is gone ( with patience and peppermint and nettle tea I find lol), it will reveal a loss. Hugs to you my friend xxx

Step away from the scales until your normal weigh in day the fluctuations while your body gets used to the meds change will do your head in. Eat & drink sensibly as usual & with luck things won't be as bad as you think at next weeks weigh in. Hugs to you Hun & don't panic!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

really like your new photo you look amazing.

So this morning I am up even more ( from 13.6.8 to 13.11.2 ) & bp up to 161/102 ( wtf ) from being 122/85 , so have taken a tablet . Gonna try taking it every other day & monitor bp , see what happens . My GP had said when it was consistently 130 then to stop it , I was also getting dizzy spell , which is why I stopped taking it . Bloody bodies !

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using WLSurgery

Back