• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

devastated

Hope it gets better soon babes xxx

Thanks girls
Well it obv is water cos I've done nothing but pee all morning ( 5 times in last 2 hrs ) which is difficult when working lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using WLSurgery

Sorry it's still giving you bother cheryl!! Hope you manage to get it sorted out soon xxx

Well there you go , definitive proof it was water .... todays weight , 13.6.8 !
Bp still up so will continue with tabs daily till its ok again then try alt days . Maybe it was a bit to early to stop them .
Thanks for support girls xx

Cheryl just a thought but a prescribed water tablet may be enough to keep your water retention down and manage your B/P. After my surgery I had my B/P tabs reduced initially but suffered very badly with swollen ankles. At the time I didn't need much to control the pressure but he said I needed the strong diuretic which would also 'manage' the small rise in B/P I was left with. Tried it and it did.

HTH

M

Thanks M , I will go see Dr , get his advice .
I spoke to a couple of collegues at work yesterday & the general opinion was maybe it was too soon to stop them ( I'm a nurse btw ) so I'm monitoring the situation

Back