• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

devastated

jen1805

Gained funding from Dorset CCG got referral for surgery and just found out all bariatric surgery at bournemouth hospital is on hold due to funding review I'm absolutely heartbroken, really thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel turns out it was a bloody train lol xxx

oh my goodness,that must so soul destroying for you I have no real words of comfort other than you say its on hold and NOT cancelled for all in the process I can only hope that means you keep your place in the list or the list is now closed to any new comers till this issue is sorted
in the meantime keep on doing what your doing and fingers cross the wait for news wont be a long one

Oh no, I can only imagine how you must feel! So sorry, I hope you get good news soon.

Hold on in there - Hopefully they will obtain the funding they need and resume surgery again.

Are there any other local hospital options?

Hi guys thank you means a lot, have an appointment with my gp on Monday morning to see what other options I have ie other hospitals. Just find it so frustrating that I've been approved for funding by the ccg and now the hospital throws a spanner in the works but hey onwards and upwards! Just another hurdle to get over xxx

Great attitude hunni life is a bunch of hurdles we have to cross :) hang in there...its not the end of the line, just a slight diversion x x x x fingers crossed its only a short delay

It going private an option? X

As I have funding in place I'm hoping private is an option as an NHS patient,

thanks crystalrainbow feeling more positive today over my meltdown now lol 2 large glasses of wine and no kebab so can honestly say eating habits have changed hahahaha xxx

Thank God my gp is an absolute star!!! Saw her this morning had a phone call from her this afternoon to ask if I minded being referred to the spire hospital in Southampton, I'm doing my happy dance round the kitchen lol ? xxx

Sounds like you're GP is going above and beyond. Congratulations.

Back