• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Sleeve Did my first ever bike race, did I come last?

Mixman

No I didn't! I came 25th out of 47!

This is the first ever race I have done, and on a mountain bike too where everyone else was on road racing bikes!

57 miles in a few seconds over 5 hours. I am absolutely over the moon!

Mickie knowing your a bloke i'm surprised you didn't come first!

Seriously though, well done, bring on the next one ay??? x

Wow... look at you go Mixxy !! Hope you look good in yellow... !

That is a huge accomplishment. When people ask us why we would risk our lives to undergo WLS-my mind always flashes on stories just like yours. Why? To live.
Way to go!!

Well done you. You are so inspirational Mixman. I've just got my bike back but I am a very wobbly rider so haven't ventured onto the road yet. The last time I went out I rode along the canal bank and nearly ended up swimming with the ducks.

Well done Mixxy, if ever there was a wls inspiration, it's you, you are amazing... keep sharing your successes, always a pleasure to see what you are up to.

Love and hugs xxx

Haha... Mixxy... nothing would phase you... you're such a brilliant role model for me... I'm living in hope of doing more exercise, one way or another. Love and hugs xxx

Not at all Mixxy, when I think of what you have managed to achieve, it gets me out of bed in a morning and it also got me to go for the surgery to help myself so thank you for posting.

Love you Angel xxx

Mixxy, I always look forward to reading your achievements and it makes me realise that I can do it too. Even if you were showing off I wouldn't care, as it really inspires me to keep going. Thanks for sharing and keep on doing so.

love and hugs
Rebirthxx

Bloody hell, this is amazing. Well done you

(put my little 10k walk that I signed up for to shame :) )

Back