• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am loving my life right now :)

pinkprincess77

I just thought I'd share I went through the doubt about my decision to have surgery. I was terrified of dying and was even crying as they put me to sleep.

My sons school have been fantastic and have been picking up on a morning and taking him to school for me. Then fetching home at 3.30 I couldnt ask for better, but it did make be feel a bit redundant qnd guilty lol.

Yesterday I was 11 days post op and I managed to walk my son to school for the first time since the op. I also picked him back up so I was over the moon. Each trip is 1 mile round trip so yesterday I managed 2 miles in total. :)

The truth is it was the best decision I have ever made in my entire life and I feel on top of the world. Xx

Last edited:
I just thought I'd share I went through the doubt about my decision to have surgery. I was terrified of dying and was even crying as they put me to sleep.

My sons school have been fantastic and have been picking up on a morning and taking him to school for me. Then fetching home at 3.30 I couldnt ask for better, but it did make be feel a bit redundant qnd guilty lol.

Yesterday I was 11 days post op and I managed to walk my son to school for the first time since the op. I also picked him back up so I was over the moon. Each trip is 1 mile round trip so yesterday I managed 2 miles in total. :)

The truth is it was the best decision I have ever made in my entire life and I feel on top of the world. Xx

I am so happy for you pink :) You really do deserve this :) x

So good to hear that. Well done x

Brilliant. I feel just like you. And things that would normally knock me down I'm taki g in my stride.

It's a great feeling, isn't it xx

Brilliant. I feel just like you. And things that would normally knock me down I'm taki g in my stride.

It's a great feeling, isn't it xx

Definitely great :) x

Congrats! Great to read that you're feeling so positive and happy. You've done a great thing for your boy and your health x

Thats the stuff unwards and upwards :)

Well so far from my heaviest to now I've lost 5st 7lb. It's so true it takes your head time to catch up. I don't have any full length mirrors in my house ( all head only lol). On sunday my boyfriend decided he'd like to take me clothes shopping, he picked me a few things to try on. Off to the fitting room I went, I put on the cloths on and looked in the mirror. What a shock it was like I was looking at someone else then it was the omg thats me and for the first time ever I thought I look pretty good lol .

Pinkprincess thats fantastic - I hate clothes shopping at this size and cannot wait to be able to see myself and think I look ok. well done you !x

Back