• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Diet changed for the better

witchingmoon

I was ment to be starting the milk diet in a week but I am being changed over to the low carb diet as can still have iron rich food. Seems like a good swap but now I have 14 lots of jelly to eat this week lol. Off to the doctor in a bit to see what else they can do for my iron levels.

Thank you hun. The doctor said to have three iron tablets a day as should couldn't give me the injection. I was upset but she thinks I can get my levels up with high iron foods and tablets in time ( 17 days till the blood test ) lets hope she is right x

Thank you hun. The doctor said to have three iron tablets a day as should couldn't give me the injection. I was upset but she thinks I can get my levels up with high iron foods and tablets in time ( 17 days till the blood test ) lets hope she is right x
hope you get on ok with them honey, they give me a stomach ache, oh and eat liver, yummy :9529::sign0137:

Well she should know best, did she say why she can't give you the injection. May be saving it a s a last resort ... keeping my fingers crossed for you, sweetheart xxx :):):)

She said they only give injections to people who are. Of
making iron where as I am but have been losing it faster than I make it. The loss is 10x better so she thinks I should be fine with just the tables. I am getting excited that it's only 3 weeks :D

I think your iron levels will be fine :)

I am excited for you!!! :)

Back