• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Diet

clairer17

puree

Hi all well full roast dinner cooking so I've made extra and ready to puree for my pureed stage..... operation date 17 June

Getting nearer

Well a week today I start my liver reducing diet.......it's not to be bad need to be organised .....and be in bed by 7 pm each night lol

Good luck hunni very exciting times ahead xx

I'm just hoping it doesn't get cancelled that's what I have nightmares about as I'm having loads of hassle for the company I work for ........x

good luck time will soon fly by

Good luck, i'm not looking forward to this myself! let me know how it goes x

Well I've been to see the consultant anaesthetist at Darlington Hosp and everything went well so here's to Monday and starting my Liver reducing diet.......

Last edited:
Hi given the all clear today start my liver reduce diet on Monday I will let u know how I get on good luck

Last edited:
Well Monday is approaching fast going to do my shopping today ready for liver reducing diet ....veg ,protein, water, sugar free jelly that's about it for 2 weeks #operation17June

Well Monday is approaching fast going to do my shopping today ready for liver reducing diet ....veg ,protein, water, sugar free jelly that's about it for 2 weeks #operation17June

Good luck Hun!! Let us know how you get on!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

enjoy it while you can!! had my op last week & due to it being postponed the month before its been 7 weeks since I have tasted real food..... roll on the mushy stage haha

best wishes for your journey :) time will fly by!

Good luck :)

Back