• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Diet

Good luck, I did the milk/yog pre-op :(

Well mine is 4 protein....3 dairy 2 fruit and 2 carbs a day ....unlimited sugar free jelly and sugar free juice or water pleased mine wasn't milk yog diet I don't like milk ......

Well mine is 4 protein....3 dairy 2 fruit and 2 carbs a day ....unlimited sugar free jelly and sugar free juice or water pleased mine wasn't milk yog diet I don't like milk ......

I don't/didn't like milk either so glad my appetite went at 3 days :8855:

About 2st I was 22st 7 to start with.

I'm 18 st 10 I've lost a stone and half up to now so was hoping to loose a little more in the next two weeks of pre op diet .....xx

clairer17 can you please just update and use the one diary thread?

I have merged all previous threads, as each one creates a new diary, making it difficult for others to find theirs.

Thanks.

Well day 4 of liver reduce diet.....feeling a little better ....still got a funny head.....and I've been weighed and I've lost just over 2kg

Head should start to get better from now on I found first 4 days were awful then was like a switch was flipped from day 5 and was gone keep it up though your doing fab

How many days in are you now? x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi 5th day ...I'm ok it's just my head think I need to up my intake of water ....i am on medication twice daily for migraine so just hoping one doesn't slip through

Hope you feel better soon. xx

how is the head now it usually clears by day 5 hope its better and the diet is easier

Hi princess 4d4 yes headache gone just tiredness set in now but I'm on my second week this last week I've lost 7 pounds in 7 days I go to a local class and the bariatric team said I might struggle this week as I'm still working full time and stand up all day ...so I will see how I go work are great so no worries x

Glad the headaches are cleared now. :)

Back