• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dieting sucks!!

Rachel89

You no whats annoying, im the biggest out of all my friends an family now... But its annoying how i eat less than all if them and the fact i've always ate ok... I've never lived off total crap! i dont go out drinking every weekend anymore, im lucky if im out once a month! I just had seem to get myself in the right frame of mind, im eating ok and starting exercise again. But im inpaitent, if i dont see results i get sick... I still have till august till i see the surgeon and im excited but feels a life time away, which is why i probably feel like i cant get started!! Also when i cant go to gym i do like a stepping session on the stairs or work out on my kinect. I did stairs for 20 mins on monday and im in pain, my legs are killing even now! Worst thing us my legs are boney as hell they dont need any work haha urgh feeling rubbish!! :( lol xx

Chin up - just try and get yourself into healthy eating mode for a stretch & as for worrying about being the biggest etc someone always has to be, oldest, biggest, youngest - your friends and family love you no matter what xx

I am eating healthy, but nothing ever really happens hence im going for this. Im excited just cant get myself in the right frame of mind... 6 months feels like forever x

Life's a *****!
You are so lucky to have a good set of pins, you are gonna look sooooo good when the rest of your body catches up!

You may be the biggest in the family, but I bet your the prettiest...you can't have it all, some get the looks and some get the great metabolism !! LOl xx

I noticed haha! Awww thank you, im kinda happy with myself other than my bloody stomach n chest... Its a nightmare! Haha the legs thing runs in family xx

Back