• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dieting!!

Priesty

Hi,

I haven't posted for a bit, my life is upside down at the moment. My Nan has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and I am driving back and forth to essex and kent. My husband is being made redundant on the 4th of December, oh and I have not been paying attention to what im eating and have put on weight eeekkkkk:17729:

I don't know how much i have put on but it is effecting me in other ways, such as feeling yuk, clothes a bit more snuggly and so on:sigh:.

I have decided to diet (slimming world food optomise) until Christmas. I think at least it will make me feel better. Also I am so scared I will get my pre op and they will refuse to do the op because I have put on weight:(.

Anyway hope your all ok, Take Care

Paula XX

Hi Paula

Sorry your having such a hard time at the moment. I hope your hubby manages to get another job soon.

No wonder your turning to food - its for comfort, something that most of us have done or still do.

Any weight loss prior to your op would be good, the healthier you are pre op the quicker the recovery.

Good luck x

Totally know how you feel babe x sometimes life seems to throw one thing then another at you, im sorry about the problems you have at the moment some sadly can not be sorted, but others will get better im sure x stay strong and focused on the goals ahead, how close are you to getting your date ?

Just wanted to wish you all the best, both on your diet and in your family life, I hope things get better for you soon.

Cuppa xx

Priesty

Just wanted to send you some warm wishes.... and send you lots of positive vibes with the diet thing, try not to stress about it though its the last thing you need to be worrying about. I hope your husband finds some work soon and your nan is kept comfortable.

Take care Xx

Hi Paula,

Really sorry to hear your having such a rough time of it at the moment :-(

Things will most definately get better for you though. You have something incredible to look forward to and I promise once you get there, all the hard times will seem to be so worth it :)

Try and keep smiling - Mark xxxxx

Hi Paula, with the terrible time you are having at the moment it is not surprising that you have turned to food - as this is the great comforter for those of us here in WLS land. I really feel for your despair over food but this is eclipsed by your grief for your Nan and worries about the future I would imagine. I really hope that things start to brighten for you in the not too distant future. With things being so tough on you at the moment, try not to be too tough on yourself.
Sending you very best wishes

Jen x

Hi,

Thanks all for your messages. It's really nice to know your not alone.

My Nan is in hospital again with an infection, but she is ok other than that for now. As for the other things we will cope. My husband wants to set up his own business as a Mobile Computer repair and servicing man. Mobile Computer, Laptop and PC Services. Repairs, Upgrades and Web Design Hope it's ok to plug.

Don't know how it will go and my life of being down on things isn't helping him I am trying to be positive but Mrs Doubtfire is lurking lol.

Well Take Care All

Paula XX
:wave_cry:

Back