• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Diets? How many can you list??

All the above plus DUkan diet (bit like Atkins but without the fat). I had xenical from the Internet about 4 years before it was licensed here. Low GI had best results for me, I lost about 4 stones with that, but once away from home I go off track and think " oohh one little bit
or a day off won't hurt". You'd think after many years of trying to loose weight I'd learn!

Wow - I get the impression it really is true "dieting makes you fat" What a combo - think the worst sounds like the one with beetroot and ice cream... keep them coming and your stories to go with them xx

My 1st diet was age 7 and i lost 10lbs, the teacher made me stand up in class so everyone could clap. I wanted to die as the last thing I wanted was more attention drawn to me. I pretty much started one every year after, losing for 6 months and then gaining it again. I was prescribed speed by my dr aged 13! That was a low point as I was trying to concentrate at school but was constantly hyper. These are horrid memories which I'm glad I don't ever have to do again.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My 1st diet was age 7 and i lost 10lbs, the teacher made me stand up in class so everyone could clap. I wanted to die as the last thing I wanted was more attention drawn to me. I pretty much started one every year after, losing for 6 months and then gaining it again. I was prescribed speed by my dr aged 13! That was a low point as I was trying to concentrate at school but was constantly hyper. These are horrid memories which I'm glad I don't ever have to do again.

oh cicca thats awful :( poor you :( (((hugs))) xxx

shana said:
Did the maple syrup diet, lasted one day as just put me in the mood for pancakes lol

Lol!!!!! I have a feeling I would be hungry and have heartburn on that lol

Caren said:
oh cicca thats awful :( poor you :( (((hugs))) xxx

Thank you. But it made me a stronger person. Something's that get most people down, go straight over my head now. It taught me to appreciate my body.

xx.

Thank you. But it made me a stronger person. Something's that get most people down, go straight over my head now. It taught me to appreciate my body.

xx.

im so glad you're a stronger person now :) xxx

Back